Locomotor training principles and practice 9780195342086 medicine health science books amazoncom. Locomotor training principles and practice physical rehabilitation for walking recovery after spinal cord injury is undergoing a with locomotor training . Locomotor training is an emerging rehabilitation intervention for recovery of function after neurologic injury or disease and the physiological basis and scientific evidence supporting its use is discussed in this book. The book locomotor training principles and practice must be purchased at wwwamazoncom to complete the homework and quiz 2018 neurorecovery training institute. Kessler foundation research center and kessler institute for rehabilitation provided a three and a half day course on locomotor training to educate therapists on the principles of activity based therapy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.