The cultural politics of emotion published in 2004 by edinburgh university press and routledge is a book by sara ahmed that focuses on the relationship between emotions language and bodies. The cultural politics of and sexuality the cultural politics of emotion is in dialogue with key trends in gender studies and cultural studies . The cultural politics of emotion has 401 ratings and 27 reviews liz said there was a point in the middle where it felt like she was just listing differ. Cultural politics of emotion i explore how emotions work to shape the sur faces of individual and collective bodies bodies take the shape of the very. A bold take on the crucial role of emotion in politics what do emotions do how do emotions move us or get us stuck in developing a theory of the cultural politics of emotion sara ahmed focuses on the relationship between emotions language and bodi
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.