Prior to 1954 in the 1940s and early 1950s iron ore was transported from tyne dock to consett using a fleet of around 400 lner designed 21 ton hopper wagons with bottom opening doors. A small video of the famous iron ore trains between tyne dock and consett please enjoy. The stanhope and tyne railway was an and coal from west consett and elsewhere to the tyne notable for the operation of the tyne dock to consett iron . Consett railway station was a railway station on the stanhope and tyne railway in county durham northern england. A brief look at the tyne dock consett iron ore workings class 9fs 92060 92066 92097 92099 class 24s 24102 24111
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.